Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Welcome to my new-look Blogg!



FIND US ON THE WWWeb at www.vintageisbeautiful.com.au

Ive had some trouble with my other two blogs, so have now merged them together so alot more organised...

Those of you who are new to my blogg, I say a big helloooo.

This Blogg will showcase what stock I have available currently in and whats in production.

If you see anything you wish to purchase, please contact me for more details and I will put them aside for you. (I am set up to take paypal to make it easier)see website for full stock range.

I have a mix of new and pre-loved baby goods for sale that are mostly 'vintage inspired' or vintage themselves. I love all things retro, shabby and vinty...so on my travels I come across alot of gorgeous little items that I will add to my stall.

***Future items in production are: baby bloomers, hats, bonnets, bibs, wraps & blankets, handmade toys and nursery decor items ect. Keep posted to this site for more info on their release....

Rosies and Posies to all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment