Thursday, November 26, 2009

Stock I have available...

A little of this...a little of that...some items are new, some vintage pre-loved...but mostly they are divine! I only source, purchase & create items that I would personally adore for my little ones, you can see my personality coming through every item lol Im the biggest "Pink" fan ever, and love shabby vinty items, more so when the subject is BABY or KIDS items. My little baby phase has passed, so im so excited to be able to get items in for other little ones to wear and cherish. If you see anything you like, please don't hesitate to send me an email and I can give out prices ect. I am set up to accept Paypal to make it easier until I have an online store up and running later on. Most of the items shown are for my market stall and some are one-off items not to be restocked. The items that we will be re-purposing out of vinty fabrics will be regular as they will be the main line to start with until we expand with other added items like nappy covers ect....






















No comments:

Post a Comment